Meetings will continue using Zoom whilst Government Restrictions in respect of Covid-19 are in operation. Agenda will be published on the noticeboard and website prior to each meeting
Additional meetings may be held in exceptional circumstances, including to respond to planning applications where a response is required by the Planning Authority before the next scheduled meeting of the Parish council
Year Month Meeting Type
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Witcham Village Hall
Wednesday 26 April 2023
- Apologies for Absence
- Welcome to First Responder Co-ordinator – To receive update on the new group covering Mepal, Witcham and Sutton
- Minutes of Annual Parish Meeting of 27 April 2022
- Matters Arising
- Reports from County Councillor and District Councillors
- Annual Report of Parish Council, including 2022/23 Annual Accounts and 2023/24 Precept
- To receive update from Village Speedwatch Co-ordinator
- To receive update from Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
- To receive update from ‘What’s On in Witcham’ Editor
- To receive report from the Council’s Working Party dealing with replacement of children’s play equipment at play area and new fitness equipment, with associated works at the Recreation Ground
- To receive update from Neighbourhood Watch Village Co-ordinator
- To receive reports from the village clubs/charities/organisations on their activities and financial position for the year
- Any Other Parish Business
Chairman Witcham Parish Council
Additional Council meeting - Neighbourhood Plan Appointment Consultants, planning application amendment and Payments
Meeting of 14 September rescheduled for Friday 30 September in the Village Hall.
Amended agenda attached. Meeting scheduled for Wednesday 12 October 2022 as usual.
With the sad passing of Queen Elizabeth II, and subsequent days of mourning, the notice of the Parish Council Meeting, scheduled for Wednesday 14 September 2022, published on 8 September 2022, has been cancelled.
It is hoped to reschedule this meeting before the next scheduled meeting of 12 October, details to follow.
Parish Council Clerk/RFO
FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL RESIDENTS
It’s time to think about future DEVELOPMENT for Witcham
Have your say, we want to hear what you think
and what you would like to see for the future for Witcham
Housing – Employment - Facilities - Environment
Should we prepare a Neighbourhood Plan to enable the focus of how Witcham will be shaped for the future?
START TO HAVE YOUR SAY. JOIN US ON WEDNESDAY 27 APRIL 2022 IN THE VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30PM FOR THE MEETING OF THE ELECTORATE
WITCHAM – YOUR VILLAGE
Recreation Ground - Play Equipment, Trees; MVAS - speed cameras; New Website; Witcham Archive Group